Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

1998 chevy venture: flush..my radiator and heating/cooling system..kit

Customer Question
Where is the inlet heater...
Where is the inlet heater hose on a 1998 chevy venture? I wish to back flush my radiator and heating/cooling system with a do it yourself back flush kit which asks me install a tee in this hose.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Chevy
12/27/2009
Chevy Mechanic: Michael Moore, GM MASTER/WORLD CLASS. ASE MASTER replied 8 years ago
Michael Moore
Michael Moore, GM MASTER/WORLD CLASS. ASE MASTER

The inlet heater hose does connect to the pipe that runs in the front of the engine area (left side of the engine), goes to the throttle body and to the heater core. below is a diagram of the hose, its the top hose going in to the heater core.

The inlet hose is labeled number 3 below.

Object Number: 395311  Size: SH

Heater Inlet Hose Replacement

Object Number: 392563  Size: SH

Michael Moore
Michael Moore
Michael Moore