How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Moore Your Own Question
Michael Moore
Category: Chevy
Satisfied Customers: 2956
Experience:  ASE Master/GM WORLD CLASS/GM Master/GM ASEP/Dodge Gold/Mazda cert.
Type Your Chevy Question Here...
Michael Moore is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1998 chevy venture: radiator and heating/cooling system..kit

Resolved Question:

Where is the inlet heater hose on a 1998 chevy venture? I wish to back flush my radiator and heating/cooling system with a do it yourself back flush kit which asks me install a tee in this hose.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Michael Moore replied 7 years ago.

The inlet heater hose does connect to the pipe that runs in the front of the engine area (left side of the engine), goes to the throttle body and to the heater core. below is a diagram of the hose, its the top hose going in to the heater core.



The inlet hose is labeled number 3 below.



Object Number: 395311  Size: SH



Heater Inlet Hose Replacement



Object Number: 392563  Size: SH

Michael Moore and 3 other Chevy Specialists are ready to help you