How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ZZDaryl Your Own Question
ZZDaryl, Chevy Technician
Category: Chevy
Satisfied Customers: 12549
Experience:  28 year experience, Master Mechanic
Type Your Chevy Question Here...
ZZDaryl is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive lost the ignition key to my 1997 s-10 P/..VIN#

This answer was rated:

I've lost the ignition key to my 1997 s-10 P/U. Can I have replace/order the key by supplying the VIN#?
Yes, any auto parts store or dealer should be able to get you the part with the VIN number.
ZZDaryl and 5 other Chevy Specialists are ready to help you