Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Chevy Mechanic
Experience:  35 years Master Mechanic
2617050

I found a 94 camaro v6 with a blown head gasket.I really like

I found a 94 camaro v6 with a blown head gasket.I really like the car and I wanted to know if a person that some what knows about cars could fix the head gasket

That all depends on your experience, which is obviously hard for me to assess. The heads are not real hard to remove, just alot of things have to be removed in order to get to them. It would take WAY too long for me to walk you through it and i would highly recommend getting a repair manual from your local parts store. Haynes provides a fairly decent manual, but i would shy away from Chiltons. If you are mechanically inclined, i say go for it!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reply.

If not, please click on ACCEPT

Thanks for asking!