JHoop
JHoop, Chevy Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

where is the oil drain plug on a 2004 chevy cavalier ...

where is the oil drain plug on a 2004 chevy cavalier w/2.2L ecotec engine?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  JHoop replied 9 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

I uploaded the procedure for changing the oil for this vehicle in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by clicking HERE. It contains all the pictures and procedures you will need to complete this task. I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)
Expert:  JHoop replied 9 years ago.
Here is another article on changing out the oil. Click HERE. Sorry about the dark pictures. If you zoom in to like 150% you can make out what is going on. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________