Chevy questions? Ask an automotive Expert.
Automotive Experts on JustAnswer have solved thousands of Chevy problems such as:
- I need help with the old-school 350 engine in my 1969 Camaro. It rolls over fine, but it won’t start.
- I just had my 2005 Chevy Equinox tuned up and now it won’t stay running. I’m waiting for the dealership to open and I don’t want them to try to sell me unnecessary parts.
- The temperature gauge in my 2007 Chevy Malibu isnt working and the Check Engine light is on even though the thermostat, sensor, and water pump were all recently replaced.
- The transmission is slipping when my 2004 Chevy Silverado 4x4 5.3 goes out of first gear.
- How do I remove an aftermarket alarm system from my ’97 Silverado 1500?
Before you communicate with an Expert about your Chevy, have the following information ready:
- Model and year
- Symptoms and when they occur
- What you’ve already tried
- Whether you plan on doing the work yourself
This information will help the Expert answer your question efficiently and accurately.