Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Senior Services Engineer
106466437

I have an Alcatel cell phone. When I call the the USA. Chatr

Customer Question

I have an Alcatel cell phone. When I call the the USA
JA: What Alcatel model do you have?
Customer: Chatr its a flip cell.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Alcatel phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Looking in the internet. Looking for person to talk to in person. No luck. My plan covers the USA.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to speak to the operator in english when I call the USA. I can't get connected with the person I want to speak to otherwise.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Robert H replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! 😊

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I am only able to provide you troubleshooting advice and support. It sounds like there may be an issue with your account on the back end, for which you will need to speak directly with Alcatel. You can reach out to them at no charge!

Call Alcatel US Customer Support at 1-855-(###) ###-####

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)