Cell Phones

I'm locked out of my voice mail because I put the wrong

Customer Question
I'm locked...

I'm locked out of my voice mail because I put the wrong password in too many times.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday morning .

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday morning .

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Phone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).

I just need to put in a new password for voice mail .

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
2/20/2019
Cell Phone Technician: AMANDA DIAZ, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
AMANDA DIAZ
AMANDA DIAZ, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be glady to help you today. I can see that you locked yourself out of your voicemail. I can help you with this. Please let me know when you are ready!

I resolved the situation without your help .

Okay no problem!

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I'm locked out of my voice mail because I put the wrong password in too many times. … read more
I have an old Nokia phone. I tried to get a voice message by
I have an old Nokia phone. I tried to get a voice message by typing in my access code. I typed it incorrectly once, then 2 times correctlly ( I think). It said the password ***** not correct and now I… read more
Stephen FS
Stephen FS
Owner of an Electronics Repair Shop,
I have a samsung droid continum and I am trying to add my gmail
I have a samsung droid continum and I am trying to add my gmail account, but I cant remember my username and password. I have tried to access the account too many times so now I'm locked out. How can … read more
TechGuy
TechGuy
Stop searching for answers—
Y password for voice mail on as LG flip phone. Am now locked
y password ***** voice mail on as LG flip phone. Am now locked out of voice mail. Said call system admin. I have no idea how to do that. I just got this phone today. … read more
It Support Specialist,
I'm a new customer and have been set up with a Log In ID,
I'm a new customer and have been set up with a Log In ID, password ***** a password ***** with help in the Verizon store. I can't get into any of your e-mails correctly. My home number is(###) ###-###… read more
William Dishman
William Dishman
Store/sales manager,
I bought a samsung galaxy cell phone,i put in a password so
i bought a samsung galaxy cell phone,i put in a password ***** no one could see my stuff,i forgot what it was pushed in too many times and i got locked out … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
i have an old model,v 107, and i never used my voice mail.
i have an old model,v 107, and i never used my voice mail. recently my trac phone became my only phone and i started using my voice mail. i was shown that i had to dial my own # XXXXX access my mail. … read more
IT Manager,
My son is locked out of his cell phone & needs help in recovering
My son is locked out of his cell phone & needs help in recovering his gmail username & password XXXXX get back in. Can you help us?… read more
my daughter enter the wrong security code too many times on
my daughter enter the wrong security code too many times on my tablet and now I'm locked out. It has taken me to a screen that asks for my google account username and password. I've already put in my … read more
It Support Specialist,
Ive had my new 4s in several times - 4 to AT&T and 3 times
I've had my new 4s in several times - 4 to AT&T and 3 times to the Apple store. They changed out phones @ the Apple store my 1st time in. I was in yesterday evening to get them to check on why I was n… read more
webpagesby22
webpagesby22
Server Engineer,
i have andriod phone i got locked out due to security patern
i have andriod phone i got locked out due to security patern too many trys i know my g mail [email protected] i cant remember my password XXXXX phone locked… read more
PramitP
PramitP
Self-Employed,
Diploma
How To Retieve Forgotten Password For Cell Phone. Hello I forgot
How To Retieve Forgotten Password XXXXX Cell Phone. Hello I forgot the password XXXXX my Andriod cell phone is there a way I can get the password XXXXX because the phone is now blocked because of too … read more
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Wireless Consultant,
Currently a student
Stop searching for answers—
My phone just says contact operator.I called telstra but they
My phone just says contact operator.I called telstra but they couldnt help. My sim works on my other phone I think its like an imei block ....totally lost?????????? just thought this may help the imei… read more
Reflection
Reflection
i bought a new samsung C5220 mobile phone. when i put sim
i bought a new samsung C5220 mobile phone. when i put sim card from old to new phone. i put in wrong code a few times and my phone now says phone freeze. contact provider. rang provider. they say i ha… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
My samsung fascinate has locked me out to where i need to enter
My samsung fascinate has locked me out to where i need to enter my google account and password, but it keeps telling me that the user name and/or password XXXXX XXXXX… read more
Cell Phone Technician,
Working on MBA
Hi. My computer tells me it cant sync my iphone with my
Hi. My computer tells me it can't "sync" my iphone with my Yahoo address book because the "id or password" is wrong. I'm haven't changed anything. what could be wrong. This happed once before when I f… read more
Electronics & Computer Consultant,
MS Electrical Engineering
When my wife goes to up date her apps. it has an old e-mail
When my wife goes to up date her apps. it has an old e-mail address and the password XXXXX uses now dosent work. It does to get into ITunes account info but not to update her apps. Got anything?… read more
Cell Phone Technician,
Working on MBA
my samsung galaxy is locked due to pattern lock attempts ,i
my samsung galaxy is locked due to pattern lock attempts ,i have forgot my gmail address can u help… read more
Cell Phone Technician,
Working on MBA