Cell Phones

I'm in Borrego Springs,CA. When I try to call out the screen…

Customer Question
I'm in Borrego Springs,CA...

I'm in Borrego Springs,CA. When I try to call out the screen indicates 'Emergency Only' . What's wrong

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Last night. My roommate's phone is the same. Nor can I call my other roommate who has... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Last night. My roommate's phone is the same. Nor can I call my other roommate who has verizon

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes. My Verizon roommate gets my voicemail and my other outgoing calls indicate 'mobile service not available'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No,th at's about it. I just wanted confirmation that there might be something going on with the tower

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/19/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Sijad H., Cell Phone Technician replied 10 months ago
Sijad H.
Sijad H., Cell Phone Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

This usually is an indication with the service. Some of the simple things to check first are, is your sim card seated correctly? Does your phone show that you have cell service? What is displayed where it normally says 4G or LTE? Are you current on your phone bill?

If you recently arrived at Borrego Spings, when was the last time you didnt have issues with it?

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
We are going to Alaska and when we went last year, our Trac
We are going to Alaska and when we went last year, our Trac phones wouldn't work. What can we do to avoid this next week? … read more
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing
Senior Engineer,
I can't send or receive text messages. Maybe for the past
I can't send or receive text messages. Maybe for the past 5-6 days. I do have an older phone called an LG EXALT which is a flip phone and not a smart phone but it has worked fine for several years. … read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Information Technology Management / Computer Science
When opened up this morning it had EMERGENCY .sAID call
when opened up this morning it had EMERGENCY .sAID call emergency number and would not go off. nI PUT in passwords and it said they were all wrong??> … read more
Stop searching for answers—
How do I set up voice message on my Kycera Cadence phone.
How do I set up voice message on my Kycera Cadence phone … read more
I can't use it, I have an affinity phone with AAA but now
I can't use it, I have an affinity phone with AAA but now Verizon is claiming it is a Verizon phone and has stopped me from using it … read more
Samuel White
Samuel White
Owner and Expert Tech,
I HAVE A PHONE THAT WAS BOUGHT LAST NIGHT, BUT IT IS NOT
i HAVE A PHONE THAT WAS BOUGHT LAST NIGHT, BUT IT IS NOT WORKING sorry … read more
It Support Specialist,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
There is an "Emergency Call" appeared unexpectedly at the
There is an "Emergency Call" appeared unexpectedly at the address field of my outgoing browser, as a r esult it prevents me from connecting to other website. I tried to dial 911 but it doesn't work. I… read more
Samuel White
Samuel White
Owner and Expert Tech,
We are having difficulty at home with connection and
We are having difficulty at home with connection and transmission dependability on our Verizon cell phones. We have a metal roof on the house and believe that it is our problem. Does Verizon have an i… read more
Yvette
Yvette
Bachelor of Science
We recently purchased an LG Leon in the USA from T-mobile.
We recently purchased an LG Leon in the USA from T-mobile. We had it unlocked after 1 month. We returned to Australia and put a vodafone sim card in it. It worked for 2 days but now has problems with … read more
IT Manager,
For an expert in the field of cellular service I am a
For an expert in the field of cellular service I am a director of Telecommunications for a sizable University. It is a small town and due to reception there are only 2 carriers we can consider: US Cel… read more
Rusty
Rusty
Audio Video Technician,
When i dial a number, the screen tells me "Emergency calls
When i dial a number, the screen tells me "Emergency calls only", so i'm not able to make calls or make contact w/t-mobile to fix what's going wrong.… read more
IT Manager,
Today is the last day I can recharge my pre-paid calling card.
Today is the last day I can recharge my pre-paid calling card. If I recharge it, how do I find out what the charge per minute will be? Thanks.… read more
Joe
Joe
Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services,
Stop searching for answers—
I am trying to retrieve the outgoing voice message off a phone
I am trying to retrieve the outgoing voice message off a phone from a deceased family member. The phone is the first Droid and is on my Verizon account. I want to get the file that has his voice "hell… read more
HereToHelp
HereToHelp
I have A LG420G tracfone. My phone has 7+ months of service
I have A LG420G tracfone. My phone has 7+ months of service time and more than 2600 minutes available. It is fully charged. When I try to turn it on , It indicates NO SERVICE. I I try to place a call … read more
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Wireless Consultant,
Currently a student
I have a Blackberry Storm 9550 and Im traveling in the UK
I have a Blackberry Storm 9550 and I'm traveling in the UK and my phone says "no service" at the top of the screen. I used this phone here last year with no problems at all. can you help?… read more
MobileDeviceXpert
MobileDeviceXpert
Network Engineer III,
Hi, I have an orange Mobile Phone which is a Windows Phone
Hi, I have an orange Mobile Phone which is a Windows Phone with internet access and I should be able to access my talk talk email though it. However, it does not work. I have spoken to a lady at talkt… read more
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Desktop Support Technician,
I have a Blackberry curve. When I call my voicemail I get
I have a Blackberry curve. When I call my voicemail I get a message that says I have entered the wrong password. I have tried everything I can think of to no avail. What do I do?… read more
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark
Cell Phone Engineer,
My son is in Iraq and has a Verizon Blackberry Storm with Global
My son is in Iraq and has a Verizon Blackberry Storm with "Global Service" and a US phone number. He also has a US address. I signed him up for a Skype account and an exe application was sent to hi ph… read more
Cell Phone Technician,
Working on MBA