Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a pixel 2 it will not turn on it seems to be stuck in…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a pixel 2 it will not turn on it seems to be stuck in the loading screen theres the G in the middle and a faint grey bar that appears to be loading it has been this way for 3 hours

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

This morning I think It had around 30% left

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes it reboots and resumes the same screen

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/11/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 days ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Press and hold the power button for 1 full minute.

If that doesn't work, the phone will need to be reset:

1. Press and hold the power button to turn the phone off.
  2. Next, press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
  3. While still holding this key press the Power key for about 3 seconds and release all buttons.
  4. Afterwards choose Recovery option by using to navigate Volume buttons, and to confirm Power key.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you today! Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------