Cell Phones

Connect one-on-one with a verified cell phone technician who will answer your question

Terry Parker
Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Cell Phone Technician

More related answers
All cell phone technicians are VERIFIED
i had to recharge my phone, now the message insert sim card
Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
i had to recharge my phone, now the message insert sim card showed up and i cant do anything with the phone… read more
My Nokia 9000 sim card has been put in another phone but the
Richard, IT Manager
My Nokia 9000 sim card has been put in another phone but the AT&T tech didn't transfer my pictures. I have a picture that I desperately want but don't know how to get it from this Nokia to my PC. one … read more
I had a nokia 6300 and saved my contacts to phone and sim I
Pete, Senior Engineer
I had a nokia 6300 and saved my contacts to phone and sim I then put the sim in my samsung galaxy mini and some contactacts are not in why is that and is there a way that I can transfer all my contact… read more
you know anything about nokia 6350?? I know its an old phone, but I j
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
you know anything about nokia 6350?? I know its an old phone, but I just got a "new" one...it's been on the shelf for a long time, but when I started it up I found that it doesnt' have the function to… read more
Will Nokia 1.3 megapixel phone take a sim card, Probably 8
William Dishman
William Dishman, Store/sales manager
Nothing's been going on. I just want to know if I can put a SIM card in and how … read more
I washed it in the washing machine but I do not know how to
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I washed it in the washing machine but I do not know how to get the SIM card out. It was a gift from my son Phone number(###) ###-#### … read more
I bought a new NOKIA cell phone TA-1030 in Denmark how do I
Pete, Senior Engineer
I bought a new NOKIA cell phone TA-1030 in Denmark how do I get to use the phone in Australia? … read more
Want to reactivate my vodafone cell phone, need new SIM card
Pete, Senior Engineer
Want to reactivate my vodafone cell phone, need new SIM card for Germany … read more
I ,t know how to change my new sim card I don't know where
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I don,t know how to change my new sim card I don't know where It goes the back of the phone won,t pop off … read more
My iphone is displaying a prompt that says no SIM card I
Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant
My iphone is displaying a prompt that says "no SIM card" I haven't removed anything. Can I do anything about this myself, or do I need to bring it into a store? Thanks XXXXX XXXXX… read more
Ihave a nokia 5130 with orange sim card. I live in France
Expert, cell phone technician
Ihave a nokia 5130 with orange sim card. I live in France for 5/6mths each year and have a French sim card (SFR). I would prefer to use this new mobile. How do I get it unlocked (I am advised there is… read more
Hi How do i unblock a nokia 6300 or get the restriction
Tom K
Tom K, Assistant Information Systems Manager
Hi How do i unblock a nokia 6300 or get the restriction code the phone asks for when i put in another sim card.… read more
I think I accidentally switched my number over to a sim card
Pete, Senior Engineer
I think I accidentally switched my number over to a sim card and don't know how to get it back … read more
Got the sim card for my ATT phone replaced as had lost the
Carl L
Carl L, Owner/CEO
Got the sim card for my ATT phone replaced as had lost the sim. The sim card works for a few hours then even though the ATT logo is visible when i try to dial i get an error message recording. First t… read more
I lost my sim to my phone how do i get a new one? it is a
Dustin, Support Technician
my phone dont work becasuse i iost my sim card that was in my phone how do i get a replacement sim card … read more
My phone is off line and i can't figure out how to get it
Ashik, Master's Degree
my phone is off line and i can't figure out how to get it back online. … read more
Hi, I have a Nokia model 2720a-2b Type RM-520 phone and I
Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Hi, I have a Nokia model 2720a-2b Type RM-520 phone and I dropped it causing the back, battery and sim card to all fall out. I am having a hard time putting it back together so it will work, I can't f… read more
Landlinedead no dial tone, Don't know exactly - 2 - 3 years
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
don't know how long - phone rang once, answered and there was nothing. Then tried to get dial tone no luck - dead' phone caller id worked as I saw who tried to call … read more