Cell Phones

Connect one-on-one with a verified cell phone technician who will answer your question

Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

More related answers
All cell phone technicians are VERIFIED
Activated phone yesterday. The phone shows that it has
Richard, IT Manager
activated phone yesterday. The phone shows that it has minutes but no service. … read more
I am trying to set up my Wi-Fi for the first time. But every
William Dishman
William Dishman, Store/sales manager
I am trying to set up my Wi-Fi for the first time. But every time I enter the pass word shown on the Wi-Fi unit it continues to tell me the password ***** ***** What can I do? … read more
It is my computer that I'm trying to attach to mny wi-fi,
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
It is my computer that I'm trying to attach to mny wi-fi … read more
In settings the message is Wi-Fi not connected When I
JamieReeser
JamieReeser, Tier 3 Data Technician
In 'settings' the message is Wi-Fi "not connected" When I tap to connect, I choose dlink which is the wireless network available to me in my home where I am now. This brinks me to a screen which gives… read more
Can't pull up my wi-fi I was assign. ATT. Putting in the
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson
Can't pull up my wi-fi I was assign JA: Who makes your router? Customer: ATT JA: What have you tried so far? Customer: Putting in the network name and password JA: Anything else you want the Network E… read more
I have wi fi and need to activate it. I have set up the wi
Richard, IT Manager
I have wi fi and need to activate it. I have set up the wi fi and can't find my phone number nor am I able to make a call. … read more
I added our network settings into my new samsung galaxy so
Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
I added our network settings into my new samsung galaxy so I could connect via wi fi and now the settings are gone and it keeps telling me that its unable to scan. What does this mean?! and how do I g… read more
Got a applee 6 cell phone and cannot get wi-fi set up. It
Richard, IT Manager
Got a applee 6 cell phone and cannot get wi-fi set up. It asks for network but does not accept AT&T as a network. Then it wants a password ***** I do not have.… read more
I need to reset my password on my Wi-Fi, ATT2a7c5b2 is the
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
ATT2a7c5b2 is the network name its a Motorola 12vDC NVG589 2013 … read more
I want a contract phone I'm told. I want to have my services
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson
I want a contract phone I'm told. I want to have my services also online … read more
I have a new HTC Desire HD. It connects to my wi-fi network,
Richard S.
I have a new HTC Desire HD. It connects to my wi-fi network, shows connection speed, signal strength/security/ip address, but doesn't connect to the internet. I've tried to ping the ip address through… read more
Im using RAZR V3 on AT&T go-phone service. I have SETTINGS
Richard S.
I'm using RAZR V3 on AT&T go-phone service. I have SETTINGS CONNECTION set up for blue-tooth synced to my car sync electronics. Howq can I temporarily reset CONNECTIONS to USB so that I can transfer p… read more
My cell phone keeps saying my WI-Fi password is incorrect. I
Expert, cell phone technician
my cell phone keeps saying my WI-Fi password ***** ***** I have had this same Network name and password ***** years. I hope you can give me a solution. … read more
I cannot get my I Phone on Wi Fi network here in my home and
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
I cannot get my I Phone on Wi Fi network here in my home and i have a Blu ray player with wireless adaptor connected but it asks for my password XXXXX my desktop and i dont know it, I've tried enterin… read more
My iPhone 5 has stopped picking up Wi-Fi though it shows it
Toby K.
Toby K., Team Lead/Technical Support Specialist
My iPhone 5 has stopped picking up Wi-Fi though it shows it in Settings. My iPad and Mac are working normally but the iphone just shows the circle. It has worked normally until yesterday on this wi-fi… read more
I'm trying to activate a new phone and I'm at the step where
Samuel White
Samuel White, Owner and Expert Tech
I'm trying to activate a new phone and I'm at the step where I am entering my Apple ID and password … read more
Josh, It Support Specialist
Expert, cell phone technician