Cell Phones

Connect one-on-one with a verified cell phone technician who will answer your question

Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

More related answers
All cell phone technicians are VERIFIED
I have had tracfone for several years and now not taking airtime
John, Bachelor's Degree
I have had tracfone for several years and now not taking airtime pin number by using phone or even calling their tracfone number. Can I not get a new airtime number or do I have to buy another tracfon… read more
I recently recovered a TracFone that had been misplaced several
Pete, Senior Engineer
I recently recovered a TracFone that had been misplaced several mo.'s ago.After recharging the dreaded "Unregistered SIMS"appeared on the display screen,however in the Prepaid section of the MENU unde… read more
I have used tracfone for several years, All of a sudden when
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Tech.
I have used tracfone for several years, All of a sudden when I try to call out I receive the message Emergency calls only. I can not receive or call out. I do not want to pay $30 to get an answer. Jac… read more
Lately all my incoming calls go onto hold and I cannot hear
Waitongu2
Waitongu2, Sr. Application Support Eng
Lately all my incoming calls go onto hold and I cannot hear caller and caller cannot hear me. Is there a key I am pressing by accident or a hold key is truning on. I have got proximity sensors selecte… read more
I need proof that I am soul owner of my tracfone. I have had
Josh, It Support Specialist
I need proof that I am soul owner of my tracfone. I have had my phone for several years. My tracfone # XXXXX XXXXX and my email address [email protected]… read more
My tracfone was not used for several weeks.when i tried to
Tas H
Tas H, Bachelor's Degree
my tracfone was not used for several weeks.when i tried to make a call all the minutes were gone.Can you tell me what happened and restore them to my phone please.My number is(###) ###-####… read more
My tracfone now wants a security code. I have had it for several
Josh, It Support Specialist
My tracfone now wants a security code. I have had it for several years and have never had a code. It doesn't like my guesses and I can't get off this display. So I can't give you a serial number or ph… read more
I have a tracfone and have had it for 6 months, no problems,
Richard, IT Manager
I have a tracfone and have had it for 6 months, no problems, yesterday however when I went to use it, it wouldn't turn on. (I don't use it alot just for emergencies) I tried to plug into charger and l… read more
have been using pixis alrdy for several years & was happy.
John T. F., Self-employed Business Owner
have been using pixis alrdy for several years & was happy. Recently I purchased a new pixi but couldn't get any of my previous apps installed. I tought it was problem with that specific phone so retur… read more
I am trying to use my tracfone after several year laps. I
Pete, Senior Engineer
I am trying to use my tracfone after several year laps. I think I have been paying monthly but don't remember my user name or password. Phone seems to have adead battery. Can you help?… read more
. I have had problems with Tracfone trying to get my
Richard, IT Manager
Hi. I have had problems with Tracfone trying to get my voicemail password ***** They say they have, but still no voicemai access. Is there still a link for me to reset my voicemail password ***** myse… read more
I lost my tracfone and it still had minutes on it. I called
Pete, Senior Engineer
I lost my tracfone and it still had minutes on it. I called the customer service and she was unable to find my records. I've had a phone for about 4 years… read more
I Have AT&T service on my Iphone and have been receiving calls
Pete, Senior Engineer
I Have AT&T service on my Iphone and have been receiving calls from a number listed as XXXXXXXXXX This calls me several times a day, when I answer there is no one there. Please help me block this call… read more
I have had a Motorola Model TFV 170B Tracfone for years. A
Carl L
Carl L, Owner/CEO
I have had a Motorola Model TFV 170B Tracfone for years. A while back I bought an LG 500G Tracfone that I have never activated. My problem is I have 120 phone numbers and 800 units on the old phone. C… read more
I have been calling a friend abroad several times and the message
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have been calling a friend abroad several times and the message I get is "all circuts are busy try again later" or 'the number you are trying to reach is unavailable..." Then I get a number 8switch-… read more
i have a motorola defy. callers complain of echo especially
Carl L
Carl L, Owner/CEO
i have a motorola defy. callers complain of echo especially when phone is hold vertical . several people refuse to call me now. i run a bussiness and require a good phone. the screem freeze when i go … read more
I have a 9930 and it use to tell me whom the caller was. We
Carl L
Carl L, Owner/CEO
I have a 9930 and it use to tell me whom the caller was. We (Verizon & I) had some backup assistence problems and now only the phone number appears instead of the name and number. How do I get the nam… read more
Problem is with TV. "No signal". Where may I call for help?
Richard, IT Manager
Problem is with TV. "No signal". Where may I call for help? … read more