Cell Phones

Connect one-on-one with a verified cell phone technician who will answer your question

Eric, Android Expert

More related answers
All cell phone technicians are VERIFIED
I am using my i phone 3G for a few months now, last couple
Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Owner
I am using my i phone 3G for a few months now, last couple days i get a message no "searching" in the top left corner of display (in my house, office), I remove a sim card and after replacing message … read more
My wifes cell phone is saying she has 3 days of service left,
Richard, Technician
My wife's cell phone is saying she has 3 days of service left, yet she has 297 minutes left. How do I keep her phone activated. Serial # XXXXX 523NNN-NN-NNNN… read more
My daughter's phone will not txt or make calls. The
Pete, Senior Engineer
My daughter's phone will not txt or make calls. The recording says she needs to topup, but she did 2 days ago, and it was cleared by our bank. … read more
I dropped my iphone, the case came off and top right of screen
Tom K
Tom K, Assistant Information Systems Manager
I dropped my iphone, the case came off and top right of screen is shattered. Left side of screen is total grey and the right side of the screen you see grey vertical lines. I can receive calls but obv… read more
Hi, The Ipod on my iphone is saying no content it was fine
Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Hi, The Ipod on my iphone is saying "no content " it was fine a few days ago, if i search for songs using the search facility they are all still listed but as i say the ipod says no content. any ideas… read more
i have an icon that has appeared in the top left hand corner
Richard S.
i have an icon that has appeared in the top left hand corner which looks like a disc since this has appeared 2 days ago i am unable to receive text messages i can send them it also says that phone spa… read more
I dropped my phone yesterday for the first time. I have never
Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
I dropped my phone yesterday for the first time. I have never done that and I'm so upset. It hit the left top corner and now it will turn on and off but it will not let me push any of the buttons to u… read more
My tracfone (android) is locked. In the top left it says No
Richard, Technician
My tracfone (android) is locked. In the top left it says No service. I have the phone charged to 62% and there is a red dot in the triangle that shows the charge level. … read more
My I phone says (No Service) Never had this problem before.
John, Bachelor's Degree
My I phone says (No Service) Never had this problem before. Then I had a notification that there had been a change to my security information. I can't find out what is going on.… read more
My mom had her phone disconnected and she sent in 100.00
Samuel White
Samuel White, Owner and Expert Tech
my mom had her phone disconnected and she sent in 100.00 dollors a week ago , and she expected her phone to be turned back on , well she is 86 and don't understand now they are home and no way to get … read more
My android 2 motorola will not charge. All that happens is
A.J
A.J, High School or GED
My android 2 motorola will not charge. All that happens is "bootloader Do. 11" pops up in the top left corner of the phone and "Batter low, cannot program" pops up in the left middle. For the last mon… read more
My phone says searching for service no matter where I am. There
Richard, Technician
My phone says searching for service no matter where I am. There is no network service problem with my cell provider. Can't make or receive calls or texts, this started yesterday, have removed battery … read more
My phone will not charge. Samsug. 3 days. It says there a 1
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, cell phone technician
it says there a 1 % and acts like it is going on then turns off… read more
The phone says No Service at the top left when I turn it on.
Ronald Brock
Ronald Brock, Field Technician
The phone says No Service at the top left when I turn it on. What can I do … read more
My daughter accidently locked herself out of her phone. It
A.J
A.J, High School or GED
My daughter accidently locked herself out of her phone. It says service disabled, and she doesn't remember what # XXXXX typed in as a pin.… read more
Im writing in regards to my friends problem with her phone.
Richard S.
I'm writing in regards XXXXX XXXXX friend's problem with her phone. She lives in Sydney Australia, I'm in the US. She is the only one I message over BlackBerry messenger. As of about 10 this morning m… read more
I still have no phone number, and at the top it says invalid
Josh, It Support Specialist
I still have no phone number, and at the top it says invalid sim card, which came with the phone when I took it out of the package. I can not make any phone calls without a number. … read more
I dropped my cell phone in the some water the other day. It
Rod, Graduate Certificate
I dropped my cell phone in the some water the other day. It was working briefly that day after I dried it off. But now it will not turn on, is there any tricks to try to get it working again?… read more