Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need to unlock an older cell phone but can't get help at…

Customer Question
I need to unlock...

I need to unlock an older cell phone but can't get help at the local store.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

About a year ago. Have a NEW iPhone that the number is ***** trying to help a friend out by giving him this phone... but if I can';t unlock it, it's useless.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to sync to iTunes?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't htink so - I am NOT tech savvy and am already frustrated just trying to reach ANYBODY at ATT!! I'll need you to call my landline...(###) ###-####since theold phone belonged to my son and he's not around tonight.

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Cell Phones
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I would prefer a phone call to my landline(###) ###-#### - I don't enjoy computers and cell phones and prefer talking with a human. Is this going to be possible? If I'm spending $5... I'd rather hear a voice.
6/1/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 21 days ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 21 days ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
It's an older iPhone - IMEI is 01 388800 366998 6
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I'm already paying $5 to type... not going to pay $20 to talk on the phone. This should have been explained to me before I had to pay the $5.
 replied 21 days ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

replied 21 days ago

Could you please tell me whether your iPhone screen is asking for password ***** passcode or activation lock?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
There is no SIM card in it. WHen I turn it on, I get the IMEI, ICCID, and SN info but nothing else.
 replied 21 days ago

I am sorry, I am not aware of this issue. In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
is someone going to get back with me soon?
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Hello??
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
How do I get a refund? I didn't think this would take over 30 minutes, most of which was me waiting for replies. Unhappy customer here.