Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

TV question on the tv screen is no signal check the cable…

Customer Question
TV question on the...

TV question on the tv screen is no signal check the cable connection.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Than it says to press the source button? where is the source button?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

M #55mu6490fxza samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It worked fine yesterday problem started today. other tv's work fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/31/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Shahid_Sony, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid_Sony
Shahid_Sony, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video sources connected to the TV?