Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Unable to put phone numbers in-won't take any letter.

Customer Question
Unable to put phone...

Unable to put phone numbers in-won't take any letter

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Z233VL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I put in 15 contacts then text words appeared at bottom-I cleared them and now can't put more numbers in

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/31/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 2 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no call

Restart your phone and let me know if the issue continues after the restart