Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am looking for a wire to connect my cell-phone to charge…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a wire to connect my cell-phone to charge it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

There is a appell sign on the back

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just for a few days I haven't tried anything I would,n no how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Are any of these wires on the market ?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/30/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech. replied 2 months ago
Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.

I look forward to helping you today.

I under stand that there is an Apple on the back of the phone, which means it is an iPhone. Do you know which model of iPhone it is? If not, tap the Settings icon, tap General, and tap About. What does it show for the Model there?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason