Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am in Panama and my Verizon phone states that I am barred…

Customer Question
I am in Panama...

I am in Panama and my Verizon phone states that I am barred out. How do I fix this

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It's a new Motorola mobile phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Motorola phone? What have you tried so far?

Since I got to Panama City Panama

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks just to fix it so I can call out and get calls from here.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/30/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 2 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.