Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Cant make a payment. Samsung. Usually pay 50.00 when it runs…

Customer Question
Cant make a payment ...

Cant make a payment

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Usually pay 50.00 when it runs out. Usually do this on the phone but get this paid

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/29/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Dustin, Technician replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

what company is the phone service with that you pay your bill to?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Tried to answer previously. Nothing happened, do not want to continue with this. Will try to resolve on my own. Do not like this system.

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0