Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My jitterbug doesn't charge and does not come on. It's only…

Customer Question
My jitterbug doesn't charge...

My jitterbug doesn't charge and does not come on. It's only a couple of months old. Do I need a new batter already?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

I tried last night and left it plugged in overnight but it never displayed that it was charging.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes, multiple times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Should i just replace the battery or try taking it out and putting it back?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/26/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 2 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.