Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a sonny m which is 4years old the trouble is I cant…

Customer Question
I have a sonny...

I have a sonny m which is 4years old the trouble is I cant ring or text as it keeps saying I am not connected to the network

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

The phone is on emergency calls only

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Wifi is blinking on the router the phone has the wi fi and blue tooth icons on

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/26/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 2 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.