Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have one of the older sat p hones, the one that the

Customer Question
Good Morning Technician's Assistant:...

Good Morning

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I have one of the older sat p hones, the one that the antenna extends. I recently was on a trip and the phone could not connect with a satellite. It did connect once and then dropped the conversation. Do I need a new phone? Rod Jones

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It is an Iridium. I dont see a number on it. The battery is BAT0601

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

The part number under the battery is SUC0088MS I HQFQ3 TRI3EE R3MOVING TH3 BAQTTERY AND REBOOTING THE PHONE TO NO AVAIL.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/26/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 2 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am still waiting for the response to my question about my Iridian sat phone.
My question is about my sat phone. It would not connect to the satellite well Do I need a new sat phone

Hi Rod,

Unfortunately, yes.