Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I got help turning on my doro but now I cannot turn it back…

Customer Question
I got help turning...

I got help turning on my doro but now I cannot turn it back on and cannot find the help in any of my booklets. Peggy

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Before last sunday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

My problem--I can't remember the button I used to turn it on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It was my first venture into turning Doro off and on, I don't remember where the button is.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
I forgot where the turn on/off button.is.. I cannot find its location in any of my booklets with the information. Please give me location.
5/21/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I was able to find help. Thank you for answering. Peggy