Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I did not get an answer. My refurbished I phone 7 says I no…

Customer Question
I did not get an...
I did not get an answer . My refurbished I phone 7 says I no sims card. I also need to switch my stuff from I phone 4 to the new phone how do I do this.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/2/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Kristen Van Laere, System Administrator replied 2 months ago
Kristen Van Laere
Kristen Van Laere, System Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Where did you get the refurbished phone? Was it from a carrier's site such as ATT or Verizon?

No it was from groupon

What network is it meant for? ATT? Verizon? TMobile?

Can you call me at(###) ###-####please
Can you call me at(###) ###-####
Verizon

What I would do is call Verizon, 1(###) ###-#### If you already have a contract with Verizon, explain to them what happened, they will send you a SIM card in the mail. Or they will tell you to visit one of their stores. Have you tried contacting Verizon?

No but I will thank you. There won't be a phone charge sense you did not call right

Also, the SIM card in your Iphone 4 will not work in the Iphone 7. Apple changed the cards beginning with the iphone 5. So, you are going to need Verizon to help you.

I'll call back if I need to

I am not able to accept the phone request. However, another associate may pick it up. I do not know how to cancel the request for you either.

Great! I hope they can help you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen to conclude our session. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,
Kristen