Cell Phones

Connect one-on-one with a verified cell phone technician who will answer your question

Eric, Android Expert

More related answers
All cell phone technicians are VERIFIED
I forgot to charge my I-Phone3 last night. Now the battery
James, Network & System Administrator
I forgot to charge my I-Phone3 last night. Now the battery is completely dead. What should I do?… read more
my samsung jack wont boot up. Its stuck as "Samsung" with
Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
my samsung jack won't boot up. It's stuck as "Samsung" with the black screen behind it. What can I do to make it successfully boot up?… read more
I have a Samsung SCH-R451C. I charged it last night OK and
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Samsung SCH-R451C. I charged it last night OK and I sent a text message and then received an answer, but everything seems frozen. No keys work and I can't even hold send to turn it off. The "… read more
I Have a new SonyEricssn Model Xperia x10 i left it on charge
Eric, Android Expert
I Have a new SonyEricssn Model : Xperia x10 i left it on charge over night and now it won't turn on.?… read more
My phone charged all night but now it wont power on or off,
John, Bachelor's Degree
My phone charged all night but now it won't power on or off, and it does not show up in itunes.… read more
my phone just went dead. I tried charging it last night, but
Vinod Menon, Master's Degree
my phone just went dead. I tried charging it last night, but to no avail. my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX… read more
I forgot to charge my Iphone 5 last night. No...there is no
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I forgot to charge my Iphone 5 last night. No...there is no picture. I went to another phone in the house and called. It rings, not picture. I charge it about 30mins ago. Do I need to charge longer?… read more
I used my iPhone last night, plugged it in to charge and
Ashik, Master's Degree
I used my iPhone last night, plugged it in to charge and today when I pushed the button to turn it on, "Nothing Happened!" I tried another charger in case that was the problem but that didn't help.… read more
Last night i started recvg message"username or password XXXXX"
Richard, IT Manager
Last night i started recvg message"username or password XXXXX" when trying to access my email from my cell and computer. Dont know how to fix it!… read more
Hello i was writing a draft text message on my phone last night
Josh, It Support Specialist
Hello i was writing a draft text message on my phone last night because i didn't have anything to write on and stopped. i saved it because i ran out of room and started another message to finish my th… read more
MY NEICE WAS PLAYING WITH MY IPHONE 4 LAST NIGHT AND NOW ITS
Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
MY NEICE WAS PLAYING WITH MY IPHONE 4 LAST NIGHT AND NOW ITS STUCK IN A ZOOM MODE. EVERYTHING IS REAL BIG AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESTALL IT BACK TO ITS RIGHT SETTING. PLEASE HELP ME… read more
have an htc pro touch 2 i charged the phone last night it was
Richard S.
have an htc pro touch 2 i charged the phone last night it was working fine now in the am turned it on the phone only goes to the opening screen thats it… read more
M cell phone does not turn on the screen displays a 100
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson
m cell phone does not turn on the screen displays a 100 percent message … read more
I plugged my phone in to charge it last night as I often do.
Richard S.
I plugged my phone in to charge it last night as I often do. Upon turning it on to make a call, I got a message saying" Use genuine battery -poer off in 10,9,8,"etc. Then it goes dark. I have had this… read more
Just opened up my new smartphone and there is no quick start
Sijad H.
Sijad H., Aviatio Electricians Mate
Just opened up my new smartphone and there is no quick start guide included … read more
It will not turn on. I though it was charging all night last
Richard, IT Manager
It will not turn on JA: When did you last charge your phone? Customer: I though it was charging all night last night, JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)? Custome… read more
I dropped my phone in water last night now there's a light
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, cell phone technician
I dropped my phone in water last night now there's a green light at the top of it and the screen won't come on. I can't remove the battery on this model help!… read more
Last night I plugged in my Droid X at 90% charge and went
Richard S.
Last night I plugged in my Droid X at 90% charge and went to bed, then double checked to make sure that it was charging. The next morning I woke up and found it completely dead. I did a battery pull, … read more