Cell Phones

Connect one-on-one with a verified cell phone technician who will answer your question

Joe
Joe
Joe, Cell Phone Technician

More related answers
All cell phone technicians are VERIFIED
I need helpo with a text message about impending suspension
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
I need helpo with a text message about impending suspension of my "Cloud" storage service. I was unaware of my involvement with "cloud." … read more
I can not connect my cell phone or computer to my /WiFi I
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I can not connect my cell phone or computer to my /WiFi I don't kneew how to do it it keeps tellin me my password *****=== … read more
I have an IPhone4 and I forgot the password. What do I need
John, Bachelor's Degree
I have an IPhone4 and I forgot the password. What do I need to do? A&T told me that there was nothing that they can do.… read more
What does it mean when it tells me Im getting Low on space
Mike, Cell Phone Technician
What does it mean when it tells me I'm getting "Low on space" Phone storage space is getting low. What do I do about that? Bob… read more
How do I convert a jar to apk for my android Read more
PramitP
PramitP, Self-Employed
How do I convert a jar to apk for my android Read more: How do I convert a jar to apk for my android - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/cell-phones/59443-convert-jar-apk-android.html#ixzz1Rt1XrH5P… read more
I have no more access to Netflix and all internet programs
Dustin, Support Technician
I have no more access to Netflix and all internet programs on my tv … read more
I have a taw848 hybrid wireless pbx, how do i connect my
Samuel White
Samuel White, Owner and Expert Tech
i have a taw848 hybrid wireless pbx , how do i connect my cell ohone to it … read more
my phone tells me i have no storage space but it has,how do
Eric, Android Expert
my phone tells me i have no storage space but it has,how do i move stuff from internal storage to the sd card… read more
I have an Apple 5 iPhone and it has no more storage space.
Richard, IT Manager
I have an Apple 5 iPhone and it has no more storage space. It went dead and when I plugged it in, it came back on and the first page said"Hello" like a brand new phone says when you first have to set … read more
How do I compress a 438 MB video so I can send it from my
Kraig
Kraig, Broadcast Engineer
How do I compress a 438 MB video so I can send it from my Android phone? … read more
I was talking with somebody and they want me to sign for a
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I was talking with somebody and they want me to sign for a card what's the all about … read more
Doro 8030 how do i delete a tfn nr? Dorotea 8030. Nothing.
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, cell phone technician
Doro 8030 how do i delete a tfn nr? JA: What's the brand and model of your product? Customer: Dorotea 8030 JA: What have you tried so far? Customer: Nothing JA: Anything else you want the Electronics … read more
how do i discard a message sent to the wrong person
A.J
A.J, High School or GED
how do i discard a message sent to the wrong person on android incredible. need answer asap. this will cause me big trouble!… read more
My LG optimus just keeps recycling. It gives me the Sprint
Eric, Android Expert
My LG optimus just keeps recycling. It gives me the Sprint music, then goes to the "Android" sign, then does nothing. After a while, it goes through the whole thing all over again. How do I fix it?… read more
I have verizon cloud, but I am changing carriers, so I need
Harry, cell phone technician
Hi, I have verizon cloud, but I am changing carriers, so I need to get my pictures and videos off of their cloud before. I have been trying to download it to the computer, but it keeps getting interup… read more
Trying to increase my icloud storage, and it won"t let me. I
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, cell phone technician
trying to increase my icloud storage, and it won"t let me … read more
My phone ring but I can't answer it. Lg. Deleting stuff for
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
my phone ring but I can't answer it JA: What's the brand/model of your phone? Customer: lg JA: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far? Customer: deleting stuff … read more
Hi, I have an Android Ipad and can not connect to internet
Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Hi, I have an Android Ipad and can not connect to internet or web mail. What do I need to do to get it going. I have followed the manual but as an aged pensioner this technology is beyond what I am us… read more