Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Do it have to be a at&t phone. Do it have to be a AT&T

Customer Question
Do it have to...

Do it have to be a at&t phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Do it have to be a AT&T phone?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

It from Cspire I would like to change over

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

The phone I have is andive

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Can you use the phone I have?
Can you use a cspire phone
It from cspire
4/3/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.