Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I got a text that my payment didn't go through. Would you…

Customer Question
I got a text...

I got a text that my payment didn't go through . Would you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP and I don't know the rest. i'm 79 years old and not good with computers

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I called by phone when I got the msg, but couldn't get through with the high volume of calls and they said to www.straight talk.com but I haven't had any luck

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have Samsung 4 Mini

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

I just woke up and saw the message and immediately called because I can't be without a phone. High volume of calls and they said to go to the web site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think maybe it's due to my Visa card expiration date being due in march, but I have the new one to give the numbers

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
4/3/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can log in to your StraightTalk account to see your balance and make a payment online at:

https://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/h/MyAccount/login

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------