Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Cspire replacement phone took new passcode then locked me…

Customer Question
Cspire replacement phone...

Cspire replacement phone took new passcode then locked me out

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Phone is linked to computer replacement phone never activated locked out

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

C spire on phone for hours with me tried

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Need help resetting its plugged to this like

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
4/1/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I understand the carrier is Cspire but can you help me with the make and model of the phone, please?