Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need to know how to set up my voicemail. Att cingular

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to set up my voicemail

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Att cingular flip2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I just got it two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I select ring tones and volume

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
4/1/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Call to record your voicemail greeting

1. From your wireless phone, press and hold 1 or the Voicemail key.
  2. Follow the voice prompts to record a personal greeting and passcode.

Call to record your voicemail greeting

From your wireless phone, press and hold 1 or the Voicemail key.Follow the voice prompts to record a personal greeting and passcode.