Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My cellphone is not working right. I add minutes today but…

Customer Question
My cellphone is not...

My cellphone is not working right. I add minutes today but win I turn it on its saying. That it has. Ben reset and i don't have my pass word no more can you get. The pass word for me

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

A month

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No can you do it for me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
4/1/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.