Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My cellphone is not working right. I add minutes today but

Customer Question

My cellphone is not working right. I add minutes today but win I turn it on its saying. That it has. Ben reset and i don't have my pass word no more can you get. The pass word for me
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: A month
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.
Customer: No can you do it for me
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Harry replied 7 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.