Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I brought iPhone fron someone need to set up so I turn

Customer Question
I brought iPhone fron...

I brought iPhone fron someone need to set up so I turn phonron

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IPhone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Asking for apple ID

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
4/1/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

If you turned the phone on and its instantly asking for an apple ID you MUST go to the person you got it from and get them to reset the phone as YOU cannot as it wont let you

Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

They need to sign into it, turn off "Find my iPhone" in settings then reset it to factory

That is the ONLY way you will be able to use the phone

If this isnt done the phone is only a paperweight to you.. Nothing you do will open it up, but LOCK it and disable it

Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

If you can even get their apple id and password ***** can help you do the reset easily