Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

What is my apple id

Customer Question
What is my apple id
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
4/1/2018
Cell Phone Technician: GeekGal, Cell Phone Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Cell Phone Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple devices (iPods, iPads, iPhones, Apple TV, Mac computers, etc) and all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please open a web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. You can choose to have recovery information sent by text, or email or choose "answer security questions" if you have previously set these options up. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please let me know as there may be an alternate method that we can use. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!