Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

The service period for my Tracfone expires in January 2018.

Customer Question
The service period for...

The service period for my Tracfone expires in January 2018. I want to reactivate it now, How do I do that? Today I added minutes to the phone, but it did not activate. The phone Number I(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your TracFone phone?

Before that date.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Hoe do I get to a Smartphone expert?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Each additional Airtime Card you add will further extend your "Service End Date" by the number of days specified so just add another Airtime Card to your account.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------