Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Data is O have 665 mins remaining an 1044 texts... how do I…

Customer Question
Data is O have...

Data is O have 665 mins remaining an 1044 texts... how do I replenish data..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Its a Tracfone LG Treasure

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

How do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?

The last few days...it's my husband's phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.