Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

We set up the cell phone for my niece and we can not get…

Customer Question
We set up the...

We set up the cell phone for my niece and we can not get back into it because it tells us the email address and password ***** incorrect....what can I do to reset a have a new email and password

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

About 1 month ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Not that I am aware of...how can I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
how long does it take for you to answer
3/31/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.