Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My Nokiq 515, which I bought and use in Turkey, will not…

Customer Question
HI, my Nokiq 515...

HI, my Nokiq 515, which I bought and use in Turkey, will not connect to the T-Mobile network here. What can I do>?

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I don't have an ethernet cable with me. I just arrived from Turkey last night

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

What do you mean? No lights are blinking on my phone.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/30/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My Nokia 515, which I bought and use in Istanbul, Turkey,will not connect to the T-Mobile network in Bloomington IL where I am currently visiting. The number is +90(###) ###-#### I am including it because I entered it incorrectly on the first web page.
How can I get out of this? I don't want any more information. I got no answer. How can I cancel this immediately?