Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I was on facebook and all of the sudden my phone went

Customer Question
I was on facebook...

I was on facebook and all of the sudden my phone went completely dead

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

I had it charged yesterday and it still showed 78%

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes and I just plugged it in to a charger

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/30/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 22 days ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your phone please?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Samsung

Thanks

Connect the power cable to the phone and hold volume up and power for 7 seconds and tell me if it then starts please

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
no I am trying this but already I think I need to cancel

ok.... not really clear on your response sorry but please let me know the results of the instructions I gave you

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
nothing happened
Remove the charger from the Phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone. Let me know the results please Thank you
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Nothing happened

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
How do I cancel this trial service

If you email customer service on***@******.*** you can request it cancelled.

And thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician