Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Voicemail screen goes dark after asking for pin. Screen

Customer Question
voicemail screen goes dark...

voicemail screen goes dark after asking for pin

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Screen light works ok except for that issue lol39c

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Just voicemail is only issue, dial pad goes dark, is really anoying

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/30/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone?

Please let me know

Thank you

LG L39c

Thanks

Can you hold the power button until you see a menu and choose power off

Then power it on and tell me how it then functions please