Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Can't get on the internet or cell phone or printer,

Customer Question
Can't get on the...

Can't get on the internet or cell phone or printer, obviously the computer is getting the internet.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Earlier today

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it Thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/30/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. I rebooted my computer and now all is well. Thanks anyway. J