Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a LG flip phone. I keep getting a message that it has…

Customer Question
I have a LG...

I have a LG flip phone. I keep getting a message that it has not been backed up and I do not know how .

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have?

I do not know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on for a couple of weeks. I have not triad anything because I do not know what to do. I am 80 years old am I am tech. challenged and no grandkids around to help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Where would I find the model number and do I need it?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/29/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need the info

What is the model of the LG phone?