Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I've been in prison for 3 years and I just got home and I…

Customer Question
I've been in prison...

I've been in prison for 3 years and I just got home and I have a new phone and my account keeps telling me my password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

3 years ago and I didn't log out on my old phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Oh, you're going to connect me,thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/29/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.