Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a Samsung note 5 and it is hung with an app that says…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung note 5 and it is hung with an app that says Process system isn't responding. I can get it off and I can receive or send message or even call out for emergency which is what my phone is for. I need a real person to help me on the internet as my cell was is my only phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Samsung phone?

This afternoon. It is at 92 %

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Several times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to get it working again. I'm to far from a store tonight and I have a disabled husband that can not be left alone to go to a store.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.