Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

When i send an e-mail it goes to an outgoing area with an…

Customer Question
When i send an...

When i send an e-mail it goes to an outgoing area with an alert that user name or password ***** mini bob email is incorrect

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Well i have been ill with the flu for over a week---comcast arrived when i had the flu and the squirrels had eaten the wires to our comcast lin. During my flu i was so ill i did not use my phone which never leaves my side.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No who and what is factory reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes----i have a strange name on my phone instead of mine

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/29/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 24 days ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which email service you are using please?

Thank you

Eric, Android Expert