Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need to add minutes right now-they ran out. It's a trac…

Customer Question
I need to add...

I need to add minutes right now-they ran out

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It's a trac fone

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

On the back it says UMX

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?

Tried renewing with pinzoo, but they're not open yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No-just want to get my minutes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.