Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I only have 18 mins.Left on my phone.I need more mins.Would…

Customer Question
I only have 18...

I only have 18 mins.Left on my phone.I need more mins.Would you help me out on how to get more min's?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Do you mean the name of it first?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I get free min's.Every month.I only have 18 mins.Left now.So I didn't wan't to call you and loose all the min's.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I go through safelink.My name of phone is Alcatel.Just a cell phone.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/28/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.