Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My Direct Express app does not work. I can input my id # but…

Customer Question
My Direct Express app...

My Direct Express app does not work. I can input my id # but it never connects. I contacted Direct Express they told me to uninstall and reinsstall app. I do not know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Direct Express. I am to uninstall and reinstall and do not know how.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can input my id number but it never connects

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/28/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.