Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Most of my texts are sent to one person. About 30% of the…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl/Eric! Most...

Hi Pearl/Eric! Most of my texts are sent to one person. About 30% of the time either I don't receive her texts or she doesn't receive mine. Instead of replying to her texts I've been creating a new message, thinking this would help. This past week she did not receive 2 texts from thurs, One from friday and one from saturday. What could be causing this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Don't have it with me. It's an LG flip phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on since Dec 2017. I thought that if I created a new message in answer to a text instead of using reply key , the text would always go through (problem started with some "replies" not going through. Alas, sometimes new messages don't go through. Also, sometimes I don't receive her texts at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else. Thanks!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/28/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was sick, don't have a home computer, and just got to the library today to use the computers there. Yes, I still need help.
Don't have the phone with me. My partner & I share the phone and she has it with her. Please email me.

Are you able to have the phones side by side and send test texts?