Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am trying to add minutes. Verizon flipphone. I tried on…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add minutes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Verizon flipphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I tried on the phone and here on computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone keeps going to mute and I don't know how to rid that and keeps locking

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
brand of phone is samsung flip phone
cannot find other info right now
I was able to add minutes, but still do not know how to unlock phone and keep it unmuted
I was finally able to get minutes added
everything seems to be ok now,thank you!
I was able to call payment center and add minutes to my account. Seems other things qre better, is this what you did/ THANK YOU.all is well I think
had to put phone back on charger, think all is well now.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Got it taken care of, Thank you so much!
I was so frustrated, but all is ok now