Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Is there any way i can get a ringback tone on Note 8.

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way i can get a ringback tone on Note 8

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung Note 8 Sm N950U

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing just read the Att didn't offer ringback tones anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/27/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean to change the tone that sounds when someone is calling you?

Please let me know

Thank you

Thanks, ***** ***** Phone > Contacts > select person > select "Details" (info sign) > EDIT (Top of screen) > View more (Just above "Scan Business Card") > scroll down and you will see ringtone click that (allow permission 1st time) and it will bring up tones for you.

you can set it there

Let me know how you go please